Wednesday 13 May 2015

This Is Crazy!! See What This Man Was Caught On Camera Doing With A Car Exhaust (See Photo

 I always thought that there is nothing that can move me in this blogging life, but I keep getting shockers of my life!! Geesh! If I say that I have seen "99th what is 100th"? Then let me rephrase that, "I am yet to even see the 50th SHOCKER of this world"

So, according to the description in the video from videoleak, it was filmed in Brazil and the man’s 'play pole' was inside the exhaust humping away.


Whatever happened to a hole in the wall or soaps in the shower, even OMO will do the job. Khia! What is going on with our men this days?

I am not sure what’s more worrying, the fact that he appears to be humping a car, or that when he turns round and sees he’s being filmed he just carried on with his humping time."

No comments:

Post a Comment