Wednesday 13 May 2015

Iyanya, Don Jazzy Renews Endorsement Deal With MTN

Iyanya and Don Jazzy has extended their endorsement contract with telecommunication giant MTN by another year.

They both revealed this yesterday, Tuesday May 12, 2015 on their Instagram page after wrapping up the contract extension.


Iyanya took time out to thank MTN for the contract extension. “Thank You to @mtnng For another year to represent the brand. It’s been a smooth and great relationship since 2008 When you brought my career to light through MTN Project Fame, 8 years later we keep growing together, now this is a relationship that works” wrote Iyanya on Instagram.

“Also to @upfrontbookings @pauloo2104 @fusengn for managing us to make sure we are in line with @mtnng and to @ubifranklintriplemg for always putting the fire on me to Stay focused and keep winning” he further added.
image
Iyanya did not leave his fans that have supported him throughout his career. “To all My Fans for always keeping me relevant and enjoying everything I put out for you. And to the media you have been great. God bless you all. AMEN” he wrote.
image

Don Baba also took to instagram to announce the completion of the new negotiations as he posted: “Contract renewed. 3rd year and counting. Na #Godwin. Thanks to u guys, cos if I don’t have u dem no go dey sign me. #MTN #SMD”

No comments:

Post a Comment